After Much Off Nf

Loonietoon

:thumbsup_anim: after being away from here for a while, I've been back at school taking a Lift Truck Instructors Course.. Now I have been Certified by the Transportation Health and Safety Association of Ontario as well as the Industrial Accident Prevention Association to Teach lift Truck Training :thumbsup_anim: .. now this had better not interfere with my much needed fishing.. Time to take a break with all the Courses I have been taking as well as Cargo Securement.. Transportation of Dangerous Goods & WHIMS.. :blink:

Hi Rattletrap2.. Either myself or my boss will be doing the TDG or WHIMS Training.. I am the only one so far to be doing Lift Truck Certification at this time :dunno:

:D Hey Pete.. Great to be back.. now got to see if I can get away to do some fishing.. Oh wait.. have a Santa Clause Parade to do Next Saturday in Stoney Creek.. No not as Santa either so don't even go there buddy <_< ..Operating a Float for a School in Hamilton..Oh well Kids First then me again :santa::blahblah1:

Edited by Loonietoon