Bruce Power LHFC Partnership Video of the evening

2 new post on my Blog about a very exciting Partnership announced last night by Bruce Power at the Lake Huron Fishing Clubs General Dinner Meeting paid for by our Guests from Bruce Power, Video of the evenings announcements & information on some of the back ground on were we are heading over the next few years

Tight Lines SBK :Gonefishing:

http://lhfcschoolhatcheries.blogspot.ca/2013/05/bruce-power-lhfc-partnership_10.html

Bruce Power are trying to BUY friends so there is no resistance to putting in the Nuclear Waste Dump...something i find very disturbing considering the location of the perspective site and the effects it could have on Lake Huron if and when something should go wrong 40 million people drink from that lake in two countries... shortsightedness for a few jobs isnt worth it ....

Twocoda you are exactly right.

Is anyone so nieve to think a corporation would spend a single penny if it didn't have to? It's called being good corporate neighbours. We have the same thing going on down here with the windfarm under construction.

First they cut down an eagles nest to put up 3 windmills 600 meters from my home then brag that they put up 6 nests and 1 has been occupied by a nesting couple as well they have donated the nest they pulled down to the school board. I'd love to know where they came across 6 eagle nests? I know, they cut them down somewhere else. How stupid do they think we are?

If I were the fishing club in Huron I would tell them to go pound salt, but then again Bruce Power peaced them off with a dinner including desert. Now if they want to donate some real money we can talk.

I asked Samsung to build us a boat ramp on the shore of their 55 windmill Nextel project and was told it is under consideration, that was a year ago.

The donation started out at $12,000.00 to help us expand our School Salmon Hatchery Program & they added another $8,000.00 for 2013 to help out with other projects & has committed to $20,000.00 for 2014 & 2015 as we take time to build our Partnership & see what works for LHFC & Bruce Power, every Business & Corporation has some kind of impact on the surrounding Environment & Community with Pro's & Con's, there is a lot of rules, regulation & policies in place for them to follow as well as any other Business & Corporation, they didn't have to do this & we are looking forward to building on what we started. There was 98 People at the Meeting Announcement & yes the meal was very good & something they offered as we only have a Dinner meeting for Christmas.

Tight Lines SBK