Parry Sound Regs???

hey guys i have tried to look on the MNR website but can't seem to find which division otter lake is in, it's in parry sound....

if anyone could give me a hand that would be great... i'm gonna be up there this weekend and want to make sure that pike are open... thanks alot

Fishingguy28

hey man call it what you will, i'm not that great when it comes to electronics and computer things, i looked at map d and could see pary sound but it was not part of those divisions, so i looked at the top of map C where i would think it would be and wasn't there either.... thats when i decided to ask the board...

Not sure anything in that lake's open right now bud. Lakers might be. You can always say perch, but the tackle better match if a CO comes a long. We've been checked twice now on the Bay this spring, doubt they'd be inland, but the possibility is always there.

nope just bringing some trout gear for depot harbour.... wont even bother fishing on otter, not worth the hastle if CO's are out there, by the way, does anyone know how to get to Depot harbour, or at least to the bridge where you cross, i have beenthere once before but can't seem to remember...

thanks a lot guys