Eskimo Shelter Parts in Canada

Rod Caster

Does anybody know a canadian distributer (preferably in N.Ontario) that sells/can sell parts for Eskimo shelters? We had a bit of a mishap the other day and broke a hub assembly.

I found the part on geteskimo.com, and the part is only $8, but shipping was $30, minimum! Ha! ya right.

Does anybody know a canadian distributer (preferably in N.Ontario) that sells/can sell parts for Eskimo shelters? We had a bit of a mishap the other day and broke a hub assembly.

I found the part on geteskimo.com, and the part is only $8, but shipping was $30, minimum! Ha! ya right.

I had a hub go on my HT 2 man pop-up last year. One of the metal ferules snapped while taking it down in high winds. I contacted HT, and they told me to take a picture of the damage and send it to them. Three weeks later a brand new hut (4 man!) showed up at my door. Give it a try.

I have had to order from ardisam before, it's not cheap unfortunately, but it was the only way I could get replacement parts as at the time there where none available locally!! They where quick with their shipping though, and they over quoted me a bit on shipping so it wasn't quite as expensive as I thought it would be when I got the credit card bill! Good luck!

Someone PM'd me and said they might have some spare hubs from an older Eskimo, That is my best option if he can find them.

Yetman's in Winnipeg may be able to procure the part and ship it out to me for less.... I'll call them next week. I'll also check my local CT and see if the outdoors section manager can order some in.... There is no way I'm paying over $30 for shipping, for a $7 part....I'll find a way around this.

Someone PM'd me and said they might have some spare hubs from an older Eskimo, That is my best option if he can find them.

Yetman's in Winnipeg may be able to procure the part and ship it out to me for less.... I'll call them next week. I'll also check my local CT and see if the outdoors section manager can order some in.... There is no way I'm paying over $30 for shipping, for a $7 part....I'll find a way around this.

Yetmans sent me a 4 rod replacement set for my Quikfish3 before Christmas with a carrier for $17. Just ask them to use the cheapest one. Hub parts should be considerably cheaper.

Just deal with them directly it will be quicker, got mine in about a week.

BUT depending on the when you bought your tent, not sure if you registered, call Eskimo or email them and they will in all likelihood send you out warranty replacement parts. They did for me last year for a couple snapped rods. This year they sent me some odd part called hub adaptors when I informed them about some other snapped rods, which was when they put me on to Yetmans.

PS the snapped rods I experienced were all due to some aggressive breakdown of the hut. It is overall a pretty good hut compared to others I have seen.

Yetmans sent me a 4 rod replacement set for my Quikfish3 before Christmas with a carrier for $17. Just ask them to use the cheapest one. Hub parts should be considerably cheaper.

Just deal with them directly it will be quicker, got mine in about a week.

BUT depending on the when you bought your tent, not sure if you registered, call Eskimo or email them and they will in all likelihood send you out warranty replacement parts. They did for me last year for a couple snapped rods. This year they sent me some odd part called hub adaptors when I informed them about some other snapped rods, which was when they put me on to Yetmans.

PS the snapped rods I experienced were all due to some aggressive breakdown of the hut. It is overall a pretty good hut compared to others I have seen.

Thanks, great feedback.

The hub on mine also broke because of an aggressive breakdown.

I just registered last week, so I think I"ll wait for them to process the paper, then I'll call in a week or so and try to get the part covered. If not, I'll be calling yetman's for future replacement parts.