Naden Boats

Roy

My son Phil was at the boat show, found a 380HP V8 to power my tinny. Glad he thought of me but I don't want it...tiller is what I use.

He went to the Naden Boats display and was looking at them and said how well made they were. He actually said, " I guess Wayne has a hand in production." That's a good comment coming from the boy, Wayne.

Hope the show paid off. We have our show here next week.....didn't see you in the lineup for here.

Thanks Roy.. but I don't think they're that well built!! LMAO

Never sure where Andre' will be flogging boats and I don't know where he finds the energy to be leaving for work every morning at 5am from Cobalt.. drives a son to school in New Liskeard and then Marina in Temagami for 7am and home most nights about midnight. Even though he doesn't always have a booth he is generally at every one of these shows. The show a couple weeks back Bill Kitts had a booth for his dock business and I'm sure there was probably a Naden or two in the display. Andre' spent three days there and picked up at least seven new dealers. The week between Christmas and New Years he, himself, drove a full load of boats to a dealer in Alberta. Where all these boats keep going is beyond me (well I do know), but the demand is unreal considering the economy and the fact you'd think every camp would already have boats.

Lake of the Woods... sold over a dozen to one lodge, in Red, with all new Mercs. Not to be outdone.. the Lodge next door bought fifteen in Blue !! lol

Lake of the Woods... sold over a dozen to one lodge, in Red, with all new Mercs. Not to be outdone.. the Lodge next door bought fifteen in Blue !! lol

27 boats to two lodges...now you know where ol' André gets his energy. :)

For sure Roy... there is Black as well and not sure what else is up Andre's sleeve for the 2013's. There is currently a $100 off offer for boats purchased before Feb 28th, 2013

Naden will have a booth in Hamilton on family day weekend Feb 15th to 18th if anyone is going to that one.

http://www.boatshowandsale.com/

Edited by irishfield