Musky odyssey and musky Sunday

Handlebarz

Hey guys I know some were wondering about Musky Sunday This year it is not going to happen due to the fact that muskies Canada will be running the Odyssey It will most likely return next year.

As for the Odyssey I thought I would let everybody know or remind the ones who found out last time you can buy advanced tickets for it at $15 or $20 at the door this is family pricing that means you and your spouse and children get in under one ticket. It's free parking and a great location just off the QEW.

I will also be running a contest before the Odyssey I have to talk with the boss about how to run it you will have to show up at my booth to collect your winnings. For the price I'm sure it will be four of my baits one of each style I make.

Nice Mike!

Looking forward to attending.

Oh, and I spoke with Ben at BJ Tackle in Bewdley, he is going to be putting an order in. I figure i will pick them up for him at the ODY if he gives you enough notice. Ben is starting to carry some Muskie gear now. He had quite a few people asking for lures last year.

Cheers, Ron...

• 2 months later...

Hey guys for the ones who were asking here is the schedule for the day please stop by the Handlebarz booth and introduce yourself.

8:00am - Doors open

8:45 - 9:00 - Openning Remarks

9:00 - 10:00 - Jim Saric

10:00 - 10:30 - Open

10:30 - 11:30 - Marc Arena

12:00 - 1:00 - First Silent Auction Closes 12:15/ Prize Table Draw Numbers Posted after 11:45

1:00 - 2:00 - Gord Pyzer

2:00 - 2:30 - Open

2:30 - 3:30 - Jim Saric

3:30 - 4:30 - Second Silent Auction Closes and at 3:45 prize table draw numbers posted

6:00 - 2013 Muskies Canada Odyssey Closes