Puslinch Ice Fishing

luclarochelle

Has anyone heard about getting out onto Puslinch Lake this year or if all access is closed off again?

I was up at the Marina Restraunt a few weeks ago and it appears that it will be under full lockdown again this year. Not sure about any other access but it's looking like about the same situation as last year....

there today.... they want the lockdown again... dont blame them really... too many people ruined it with trash... glad I know someone who lives there :rolleyes:

That is ridiculous. Yes some were poorly behaved but blocking access to public waters is just plain wrong. I took my kids out there weekly and often in the summer too. Although I will be able to fish the lake in almost total peace, it still angers me that access is being denied.

I have access through a friend but I still feel this is very wrong.

Edited by landry

That is ridiculous. Yes some were poorly behaved but blocking access to public waters is just plain wrong. I took my kids out there weekly and often in the summer too. Although I will be ale to fish the lake in almost total peace, it still angers me that access is being denied.

I have access through a friend too but your post sounds very selfish.

There needs to be a way on that lake. This is getting to be a little much closing down the whole because of a couple people. Its disappointing to see such a good lake closed off mad.gif