For the puck heads

kickingfrog

Without scrolling down I went left to right with leafs jersey numbers and missed only number 20. Guessing I was a few years off with Gary Monahan. How could I forget the Milkman.

Thanks for that link. Kind of nice to remember back when I was a hockey crazed kid

If any of you die hards really need to see some NHL "hockey".. my daughter just gave me this announcement (a bit in advance) for her building.. Maple Leaf Gardens (Mattamy Centre). Next Wednesday night (19th)... $25.. tickets go on sale on Thursday.. 10am. Don't imagine they'll last long, not a lot of seats in there compared to the Glory Days.

http://www.mattamyathleticcentre.ca/events/detail/rbc-play-hockey-charity-challenge

Very cool link. If my grandma was alive today, she'd lose her marbles over those photos. Spent many a night at MLG with my dad in those days when you could afford to see a great hockey game....but the coolest thing was shovelling Ian Turnbull's driveway as a kid for extra money and fishing for carp in Darryl Sittlers backyard..aka Sittlers pond.

Wayne...hope PK puts a team together soon but me thinks he could beat all those leafs by himself...hahaha