Northland Paradise lodge Temagami

Steel28

For the past 3 years our ice fishing crew went to Tamar island in Temagami and stayed with Bruce. This year we decided to visit Northland Paradise Lodge and make it our base camp, fish Rabbit Lake and travel on sleds to Temagami to run and gun :canadian:

Any experience or advice with Northland Paradise lodge? We are going there for lakers opener.

Cheers

Edited by Steel28

Their daughter's a pleasant gal... can't help other than that. She knows more about fishing than most men, so I can only imagine she learned it from her father. I've heard good things about the place, but can't give any details as to accoms. Lots of "back" lakes accessible thru portages off of Cassels and Rabbit. You'd have to really pick your days to sled thru town and onto Temagami if you wanted to pull huts. Sled only... carbides are cheap I guess. I've done it twice, but enough snow on road to do so.

Edited by irishfield

Their daughter's a pleasant gal... can't help other than that. She knows more about fishing than most men, so I can only imagine she learned it from her father. I've heard good things about the place, but can't give any details as to accoms. Lots of "back" lakes accessible thru portages off of Cassels and Rabbit. You'd have to really pick your days to sled thru town and onto Temagami if you wanted to pull huts. Sled only... carbides are cheap I guess. I've done it twice, but enough snow on road to do so.

Thanks a lot, Irishfield. I knew you would help with Temagami region.