Any good bass fishing lakes around Sandridge_Hwy 11 North

audio_mad

Hey Guys,

My wife really got into the idea of buying land or some cheap cottage up North on Hwy 11. I said, I would only buy on a lake with decent fishing.

Since I've never fished in that area before(except for Algonquin park), I desperately need your advise on which lakes give good bass fishing perspective around there.

Please HELP!!!

Thanks in advance,

How far North? Got a price range? Eagle Lake near South River, Ahmic, Ceecebe Lakes area are nice.

Price is secondary at this stage and I can go up to 4 hours from North Toronto. Actually, some of the lakes you mentioned I know pretty well (Ahmic and Ceecebe) - they are of 524. I never heard about Eagle lake. Is it any good? That's more or less the area I am looking.

Price is secondary at this stage and I can go up to 4 hours from North Toronto. Actually, some of the lakes you mentioned I know pretty well (Ahmic and Ceecebe) - they are of 524. I never heard about Eagle lake. Is it any good? That's more or less the area I am looking.

Eagle Lake (and Deer Lake) just west of South River. Not too far off of hwy. 11. Google map the area and you will see there are many lakes in the area.

I just searched the area on-line and came across several listings for Bray Lake in that area. Not sure what the fishing is like there but my guess is bass.

Edited by Nipfisher