Denny's Dam Fall Steelhead lift

spinnerbaitking

Two days in a row...tons of volunteers :thumbsup_anim: I documented the process this afternoon of the cleaning of the Dam and the new underwater cam (thats the part i hadnt been apart of before)...Gotta love it when two different organizations can work hand in hand together....Great guys on both LHFC and Ontario Steelheaders :clapping:

This was sent after I put the Post up by one of the Volunteers, We lifted 80+ fish on Saturday and had another 50 in the cage to lift on Sunday. It was my first time helping out, and man is that one remarkable event to witness. The OS and LHFC have lifted 250 to date against the permit for 500, so they are half way there. I think the next lift is Tuesday morning if any of you are looking for something to do. I know they transfered 1,000 Rainbows in the spring about 100+km up river, I'm not sure how many they just lift over the Dam, but it will be posted latter by the guys that know I'm sure & I'll pass it on if I find out.

Tight Lines SBKGonefishing.gif

There were 50 lifted Sunday morning and the basket soaked for 2 and a half hours with only 8 or 9 bows and 4 browns that were sampled and just put up the chute...Sunday after noon then turned into a Dam Cleaning Day which has to be done on a regular schedule while the fish are being lifted....i put together a little video that im uploading now so those of you that have never seen the process can get an idea of what goes on....the video is just dealing with the dozen or so fish...not the cleaning of the Dam...

question...what code do you use to put the actual video in the forum as opposed to just a link to it?