TUNDRA the Queen of Labrador

Billy Bob

Strong and dependable is my old dog "Ram" , if your looking for a good one he's still fiesty for and old dog and he puts all the others to shame when i cut him loose in a swamp i'll tell ya .............nobodys ever seen a dog like him , but no matter if theres 3,5,10 guys out there shooting at the same time , he go's grabs all the bird and delivers them right to the guy who shot'em , and when he's not doing that he's out in the middle of the swamp jumping up and down pointing at the birds that are fyling in yelling 'SHOOT' that one SHOOT that one ! , you got Tundra that far along yet BBgun ????????????

Edited by Skipper " D "

Strong and dependable is my old dog "Ram" if your looking fora good one , he's still fiesty for and old dog and he puts all the others to shame when i cut him loose in a swamp i'll tell ya .............nobodys ever seen a dog like him , no matter if the 3,5,10 guys out there shooting at the same time , he go's grabs all the bird and delivers them to the guy who shot'em , and when he's not doing that he's out in the middle of the swamp jumping up and down pointing at the birds that are fyling in and yelling 'SHOOT' that one , you got Tundra that far along yet BBgun ????????????

TUNDRA is MUCH BETTER.......she brings ALL the ducks to ME.... :whistling:

Looks like I will be taking the Queen of Labrador later today for another duck field training exercise.......hope she's does as well as the last time.......the only thing I don't like is she smells of the swamp and I have to give her a bath as soon as I get home...and the truck smells like a swamp for a day or two... :wallbash: ...so I have to clean up both TUNDRA'S.... :)