A little premature notice, contest :)

vinnimon

Once again I want to continue what I have started a little while back, something that I and my daughters have enjoyed doing.

The first year was a shear blast of laughter, last year was a little off beat perhaps due to the warm weather we have experienced.

This year I would like to step it up a notch to help out a friend most of us know.

Before I reconfigure anything, what I would really appreciate is an opinion to make this contest better for all to enjoy.

Hopefully this year will be bigger and better than last year :rofl2:

Cheers and good fishing to all :thumbsup_anim:

If by helping a friend you mean donating some money to charity or to a worthy cause, why don't we have it where its $1 to submit a photo or $10 to submit as many as you want. I know I enjoyed playing the photo game last year and would have no problem chipping in $10-$20 for a good cause.

Maybe different catagories for photos too. Fish/Non-fish and maybe an oops catagory.

Just ideas. I don't know what you had in mind exactly but I love playing the photo contest and seeing everyone elses great photos.

First of all I am awaiting a go ahead from the boss, after that, then I can figure a few things out.

Jeremy, what you have mentioned sounds good and all but all entries are free regardless. I do have something in mind for a specific registered charity.

Rod caster, i will be in touch for sure and thank you again for last years donations :clapping:

Like I said its a little premature and I just want to get the ball rolling sooner than later.