Space to work on a boat in the GTA?

JoshS

Anyone know of a place that does short term rentals indoors that could accommodate a 16ft boat? I've tried to find a garage, storage space but it's all too pricey or not available short term. Family/friends garages to narrow. I'm planning on redoing my carpet and I'm having a crazy time trying to find a place to work. Can anyone direct me to a place in the GTA?

I found this place with a quick google search; so there might be more around?

They supposedly rent out service bays and tools by the hour.

I tried the number but it went to a fax; not sure if they’re still in business?

Do-it-yourself Garage

23 Ridley Cres

Markham ON.

L3S 3P5

416-465-3901

Dan.

Indoor convenience will cost you unfortunately. I would look for an outdoor storage place that will allow you to rent a spot for a month and use their hydro to run your power tools and do the work there. If you hurry up, you still have nice weather so take advantage. I'm assuming you already keep the boat outdoors so you must have some sort of cover for it to cover it up when your not working on it. Working on it at the location you currently keep it is not an option?

Edited by Fish4Eyes

I've considered doing it outdoors and looks like I'm going that route, didn't think it was the greatest idea for redoing the carpet but guess I'll just have to be really careful to wrap it up well. Got lots of work ahead of me this weekend!!

Thanks for the help and suggestions.