May Wish To Check CFIA Site

bushart

Well every year I wait for my local grocery store to put my Top Sirloin steaks/roasts on sale and I stock my freezer for the winter

Well with the latest CFIA recall---I hit the lucky #'s and I'm in that list with several 100 bucks worth of beef that I guess is now questionable

They give you numbers under the UPC---(assuming you freeze your roasts in the store packaging--you'll see)

So if you store meat---you may wish to check

Kind of a pain --now

Once again proving that the pig is the most evil and cunning of the barnyard critters

I called the store this morn-----they said they'd give my $$$ back

I actually asked for just replacement beef sans E-coli----all good---I hope

Pain is right!

We stocked up at costco recently and all the beef is now recalled. They are offering an exchange for any beef I bring them labelled or not. I guess they can verify our transaction history by our membership.

Pain is right!

We stocked up at costco recently and all the beef is now recalled. They are offering an exchange for any beef I bring them labelled or not. I guess they can verify our transaction history by our membership.

I repackage meat into smaller parcels when I get it home. I took back 25 or so pounds and they said nothing...I had the sales slips but they didn't want to see them. The woman in front of me had 48 liter jars of spaghetti sauce she had made. She wasn't amused at all.

I repackage meat into smaller parcels when I get it home. I took back 25 or so pounds and they said nothing...I had the sales slips but they didn't want to see them. The woman in front of me had 48 liter jars of spaghetti sauce she had made. She wasn't amused at all.

I do the same Roy, all repackaged. Thanks for the encouragement.

I won a gift card for costco, so I wanted to stock up on meat. Of course my girls wanted barbie stuff and a some videos. I won, but after eating some of this beef I wish they did.

Edited by Harrison