Moon River Bay

hutch4113

Going to be staying at a Cottage in Moon River Bay - October Long Weekend. I plan on trying for Musky, as I understand this is a good area for them? (At this point, I will settle for anything...been a bad year for catching decent size fish...at least for me).

I have a map chip, and will be hunting around for spots (all part of the fun). Anyone willing to share their experiences with this area (tips - not honey holes.... :thumbsup_anim: ).

One thing I have heard is that the area can be treacherous for navigation. Also not sure on Moon River itself - if I can navigate it safely, etc.

Anyway, hope to have a report that I can share on what I find.

Going to be staying at a Cottage in Moon River Bay - October Long Weekend. I plan on trying for Musky, as I understand this is a good area for them? (At this point, I will settle for anything...been a bad year for catching decent size fish...at least for me).

I have a map chip, and will be hunting around for spots (all part of the fun). Anyone willing to share their experiences with this area (tips - not honey holes.... :thumbsup_anim: ).

One thing I have heard is that the area can be treacherous for navigation. Also not sure on Moon River itself - if I can navigate it safely, etc.

Anyway, hope to have a report that I can share on what I find.

You should PM ADDY79. The Moon River is his fav spot. He is a good guy and will likely help you out.