HP keyboard help

Skud

I bought a new tower from Hp and it came with a new keyboard that has all the extra blue characters that can be used for whatever. I cannot get this thing to give me the question mark or other regular keys that most would use. Can`t find any info online and it came with no instructions. If I can get no answer here this keyboard will assist me in my next target practice session involving my shotgun. Please help

Yup, Terry is right, I have an HP laptop and the keyboard is a pain the you know what. Often times I'll hit the wrong key and it changes me from US to something else and I don't have the question mark or the @ sign anymore etc. and have to change it back to US.

A restart after changing the settings set it right. Thanks Terry and Joey

If you are using Firefox, all you have to do is shut down Firefox and then restart it and all will be back to normal.

If you hold down ctrl+shift together your problem will come back because this is what probably what caused it in the first place.

When you have this problem (é) just open note pad and try to type the question mark and this what you get a ?

You will see you can type as usual in notepad but not when typing in your browser

Tom.