Found a great guide

UglyBug

I wanted to take a few minutes to thank Mike Rousseau for two great guide excursions for walleye. For the second time Mike has proved to me that he absolute knows how to guide and produce good size numbers and quality fish. Dispite tough conditions yesterday he was able to safely put us on good fishing. when the weather closed in on us, he called it and headed into shore to wait out the squall. I am a seasoned Bass fisherman and have fished some narley weather and not a lot impresses me, however the last two trips with Mike were to say the least fantastic. So much so we are already looking to book another trip in late October.

If anyone is considering hiring a guide for good quality and quantities of walleye I strongly recommend hooking up with Mike-Rousseaus-Guide-service. I know I will again

Great job Mike I had a blast, most fun you could have With your pants on, or when not fishing bass which by the way last time out With Mike I happened to put my PB in the boat :D:worthy:

Brian

Edited by UglyBug

X2 Brian

Having grown up on the lake and fished it since he was old enough to walk, he could probably fish it blind.

Getting us fish, while putting safety above all, is his prior is his priority, and i respect that quality in any guide.

He sure taught these ole Dawgs a few things yesterday !!!clapping.gif

Cheers Mike !! A blast as usual my friend.

X2 again .......... What i like most was how he took the time to make sure i under stood just exactly what it was we were doing to catch fish so you could come away from it with the confidents to repilcate what that was and have sucsess on your own .

Edited by Skipper " D "

X2 again .......... What i like most was how he took the time to make sure i under stood just exactly what it was we were doing to catch fish so you could come away from it with the confidents to repilcate what that was and have sucsess on your own .

Love that pic Skipperclapping.gif Add a rain suit and thats exactly what he looked like yesterday tooworthy.gif Relaxed and confident.

Thanks guys.... It helps having good people in the boat... I had fun fishing with all of you and hope to do it again soon...

Even though i got my line wrapped in your prop???:blush:

Thats the only way i could think of, to get ya to slow down:whistling: :w00t::rofl2:

Even though i got my line wrapped in your prop???:blush:

Thats the only way i could think of, to get ya to slow down:whistling: :w00t::rofl2:

That can happen when your night fishing in 30+km winds and trying to land a walleye on the other side of the boat and drive....

ALL WITHOUT A NET!!!!!!

First time I've ever forgot my net...lol

I can't believe you guys went out in that weather. Lake looked nasty!

it was choppy for sure, but if you coulda seen Mike laid back with his feet up on the bench, not a care in the world.:clapping:

Fish like weather:w00t:

He kept us in the leeward shorelines and we had no problems at all.At one point we found a small bay with no wind at all, and just relaxed there for a bit.

Will there be a day in the future when we will hear he came into the public's eye the day he joined the family at the Ontario Fishing Community , I wish for the guy in time more people from where ever get to know and use him to find out for them selves just how such a young fisherman comes to a sport and gets called a Great .