What a day

ttahhan

Hey peeps, just want to share my day

My day started out by going to Oshawa Harbor around 5am and throwing glow spoons seen alot jump no luck.

I headed down to the Marina and landed a 8lb pike on a zara, as i saw all kinds of Salmon showing there presence.

I decided, to switch it up, passion kicked in since i already had all my gear i headed out to Peterborough, This is where

i saw the monster, It came up for my Zara Spook and he missed it i saw the fish over 6lb SMB i quickly through it back in no luck

grabbed my flipping jig setup and threw in i was wearing polarized glasses i can see the fish by the weedline and bang he zoned down

and inhaled it came up and danced he went back down and see ya later....i only had PP 30Lb not the 65Lb setup like my topwater

So the day went i fished all down the Ottanobee Catching and releasing 8 more bass under 4Lbs had a great time fishing all day,

enjoyed the beautiful glass like waters of the ottanobee 4pm came packed up and headed home.

I was very happy to see the spot was holding and the vegetation was still green...:Gonefishing: