Fish Ontario

davey buoy

Northbound on 400 near Maple as a lot of you know is under MAJOR construction. Any ideas if the bait store will be back?,or where it went?.

I know there is a new name to the service center,but will they still have a spot their?.I liked to grab the odd worm,lure etc. He used to have some unique stuff.

Agreed, I would like to know too. Some people used to gripe that his prices were high, but I don't comparison shop for wee stuff like tackle so I wouldn't know. And so what if they were a bit high? Because you sure couldn't beat the convenience if you're heading north and realized at the last second that you needed something, and people are always willing to pay more for convenience.

it is closed for good, one of the employees have opened a shop somewhere near blackcreek I think

here is a cut and paste from the owner

I was one of the owners of Fish Ontario and I am sincerely sorry that we did not give everyone a heads up in the closing of our store. On behalf of all of us at Fish Ontario we are very greatful for the great clientel that attended our store over the course of almost 20 years. It was unfortunate that CTC came in and won the bid to look after all the hwy service centers. During those years we went through learning curves, slow times, hard times, fun times and going broke times. However, we always kept the store going because we enjoyed the industry and we appreciated the customers.

So, Fish Ontario Angling Inc. Is closed. Thank for your patronage.

Please be advised that one of my ex employees will be opening a new store soon.

Sincere Regards

Fish Ontario

it is closed for good, one of the employees have opened a shop somewhere near blackcreek I think

here is a cut and paste from the owner

I was one of the owners of Fish Ontario and I am sincerely sorry that we did not give everyone a heads up in the closing of our store. On behalf of all of us at Fish Ontario we are very greatful for the great clientel that attended our store over the course of almost 20 years. It was unfortunate that CTC came in and won the bid to look after all the hwy service centers. During those years we went through learning curves, slow times, hard times, fun times and going broke times. However, we always kept the store going because we enjoyed the industry and we appreciated the customers.

So, Fish Ontario Angling Inc. Is closed. Thank for your patronage.

Please be advised that one of my ex employees will be opening a new store soon.

Sincere Regards

Fish Ontario

Thanks Terry,what a prime spot it was. Used it a few times a year ,The early morning opening for fellas on the way up for a day of fishing,5mins,right back on the highway.