Stony Lake help

commie

My buddy and I went fishing for the first time on Stony today. We rented a tincan from Kawartha Park Marina. Are there other boat rental marinas on Stony? The boat they rented out at KPM must've been from the WWII. It was full steel and slow. lol

Typically, we fish out of Chemong, and had decent luck with LM bass. We were looking for some SM bass on Stony.

We spent the day fishing around the 2 islands across from the KPM ,since our boat didn't really make for traveling far.

we caught about 6 SM bass, most were dinks, between 1-1.5 lbs. they were in about 16-18 FOW, with mostly jigs/grubs and tubes.

Any recommendations on lures to use on Stony?

• 1 month later...

I use Mepps #2 spinners along rocky dropoffs and if you can find them, underwater boulders.

Cast out the Mepps and allow it to sink to the desired depth and slowly reel in with a slight variatiion on

retrieve speed.

Favourite colours are red with chartruese dots, chrome blue, orange and glow in the dark.

I use Mepps #2 spinners along rocky dropoffs and if you can find them, underwater boulders.

Cast out the Mepps and allow it to sink to the desired depth and slowly reel in with a slight variatiion on

retrieve speed.

Favourite colours are red with chartruese dots, chrome blue, orange and glow in the dark.

X2 :good: