I do not know how I will sleep tonight

keram

Yup, everything is ready, me :clapping:, boat :clapping::thumbsup_anim:. Everything is tested , checked and tested again :rolleyes: For a change :whistling: I will try to catch some crappies on Scugog ( still have no idea how to find them :dunno: , but I will be on the water :thumbsup_anim: anyway. I've decided to start later ( 2-3 pm) from the tip of an island. Hopefully I will have something to report :dunno:

If anybody will be on Scugog say Hi ( I will monitor CH 19 on FRS radio ) Good Luck to all :thumbsup_anim:

I'll see you out there at about 9 am. Good Luck !!

Turkey hunt from 4:30am till 9am, panfish from 9am to 1pm, then up to the In-laws farm for 2am, drop the wife off, and I'll head on to Gull lake to try for Lakers.

It's a hard life but somebodys' got to do it.

Good luck to you.

Entropy

Turkey hunt from 4:30am till 9am, panfish from 9am to 1pm, then up to the In-laws farm for 2am, drop the wife off, and I'll head on to Gull lake to try for Lakers.

I wish it was mine "work schedule" :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim::lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by keram

i gotta go meet the minister for my wedding tomorrow morning in Grimsby, then off to a nice little trout stream i know and i'm betting i won't see a soul, can't wait for some nice scrappy little brookies... then i'll top the night off catfishing :D lol