muskie

peter23

well i headed up to upper buckhorn lake this morning in search of some muskie while my dad tried for bass. gotto thelae and it was flat calm and the sun was already sining, not prime condtons for muskie but he its fishing. fished for an hour or so and only managed getting 5 smaller sized by caughby my dad. we fish this lake moretha any other lake s we are firmiliar wth all of the muskie spots that have produced in the past. after an hour or so we tried a different spot and wha do you know on my first pass had anice muskie followup to the boat on my faourite jerkbait. tried some more, no hit so i did the pass again and what d you know WHAM! got her in the bag, she was no truble with the hooks, no hook cuttinneeded, took a few picsand she swam off lik a champ. only fishedfor about 4 hours today in total an th it started gettin really hot. caught her around 12 oclock.

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

Hey Merc .I,ll be the guy passing you in the Bullet doing 80 mph..............ripple tomorrow.Nice fish too

Gonefishing.gif

Good luck out there Larry !!! If you see us, drop over for a nice cold water.Gonna be a scorcher out there.

rofl2.gifP.S...BASS BOATS RULE!!!!! rofl2.gif