Wednesday humour NF

Headhunter

An American history writer was traveling through Mexico, doing research on a new book he was planning to write. Through his exhaustive, due diligence, he learned about a modern day bandito, still roaming the vast Mexican wilderness. He decided to pursue this lead, to gain more information for his book. His travels took him to some very remote parts of the country, but to no avail.

As he had been traveling for some time, he decided to stop at a small cantina, for a quick drink and perhaps, to connect with some locals who might be able to provide him with more information.

He approached a local and discussed his situation and asked for any help he could provide. The following is the result of his chat.

Writer; “I’m writing a book about Mexico’s bandits and I was wondering if you knew anything about the bandito “Two guns, with two guns”?”

Local: “Ah yes, the world famous bandito, “two guns with two guns”. As a matter of fact, just the other day I was riding my burrow, just outside of town, when from behind a rock, emerged the world famous bandito, two guns with two guns!”

Writer: “What happened?”

Local: He told me to get off my burrow, I did not want to get off my burrow, but what could I do, two guns had two guns and (pointing to himself) no guns had no guns, so I got off my burrow.

Writer: “What happened next?”

Local: “He told me to drop my drawers!” I did not want to drop my drawers, but what could I do, two guns had two guns and no guns had no guns, so I dropped my drawers!

Local: “He told me to poop! I did not want to poop, but what could I do, two guns had two guns and no guns had no guns, so I pooped!”

Writer, now intrigued, “What happened next”?

Local: “ he told me to eat the poop! I did NOT want to eat the poop, but what could I do, two guns had two guns and no guns had no guns, so I ate the poop!

Writer: “Oh my goodness, what happened next?”

Local: “As I was eating the poop, Two Guns started laughing and laughing, so much so that he dropped his guns on the ground, so I grabbed them! Now two guns had no guns and no guns had two guns!

Local: “ I told him to drop his drawers. He did not want to drop his drawers, but what could he do, no guns had two guns and two guns had no guns, so he dropped his drawers. I told him to poop! He did not want to poop, but what could he do, no guns had two guns and two guns had no guns… so he pooped! I told him to eat the poop! Now, he did not want to eat the poop, but what could he do, no guns had two guns and two guns had no guns, so he ate the poop!

Now, you ask me if I know the world famous bandito Two guns with two guns?.....

I had lunch with him yesterday!

HH