Excellent Service from North Erie Marina!!!

Canuck2fan

I have to say that on Sunday night the owners of North Erie went above and beyond for me ,my dad and another angler. After getting out of work late, I was unable to get to down in time to catch minnows before dark to fish with over night. At 11 o'clock I pulled in to see if by chance someone was still there.... Boats were pulling out of the water but the staff was gone.

An angler who was pulling out his boat asked what I wanted, I said I was just looking for minnows, but it was no big deal. He said he needed to buy fuel so he was going to go see if the owner would come back and pointed out the door to knock on. I was reluctant but then I figured if anyone was going to come back to help him that if I stayed then at least they would have two customers....

I could tell the woman who answered the door was really tired but nevertheless she came down and helped us both out!!!

That allowed me to be out on the pier and be lucky enough to catch the fish of a lifetime while trying for perch. For that I am extremely thankful! Too often on boards we hear about bad experiences this was a good one in so many ways.

Thanks again to the owners for putting themselves out like that.

wheres the picture of this fish of a lifetime!? ;)

No pics were taken because there is no open season for the type of fish. It was inadvertently caught and released immediately. Having 10+ anglers there who I fish with all the time, share the experience was better than a picture anyhow.

No pics were taken because there is no open season for the type of fish. It was inadvertently caught and released immediately. Having 10+ anglers there who I fish with all the time, share the experience was better than a picture anyhow.

:good:

Nice to see good service these days.Thats what brings you back.