Early out,new lake

davey buoy

Launched a well known spot,with thoughts of a great or decent day. Tried the 7-10' drops,weed lines,trolling Lures,worms ,worm harnesses managed 2 fish a piece.Cameras ready but not picture worthy. About 8 1/2 hours of constant determination.

Great lake and good weather.

One thing I noticed was how shallow the lake is.Hard pressed to find much more than 16' of water.The weeds played a major role of after every one or two casts clearing the lure.Beautiful lake but not many fishing other than a bass tournament.(couldn't follow them with the 9.9 merc)lol.

Water was warm. Will go back again but more homework needed here,at least for us. Hope everyone had as good of day as us.Just nice to be out with one of my kids and a good friend on a new lake.!!!.:thumbsup_anim:

Well Dave,the weather this past winter,didnt help.The lakes and rivers are like August. Where we fished today,the growth was crazy. We lost more then 50% of of the areas we would normaly fish this time of year.

Good to hear you got out with your son. I,ll be out with my youngest and grandaughter for the fun kids fish.

Well Dave,the weather this past winter,didnt help.The lakes and rivers are like August. Where we fished today,the growth was crazy. We lost more then 50% of of the areas we would normaly fish this time of year.

Good to hear you got out with your son. I,ll be out with my youngest and grandaughter for the fun kids fish.

Thanks Brian,water temp 75 degrees for June(,Wild.) I know you'll have a good time with your family.GO GET EM!!!!!!!