im a moving billboard...lol

my soon to be sister in law works for my areas tourism office... and earlier this year she asked me for a picture of me holding a big carp... she said it was for their brochure... i said great...

but this was a pleasant surprise...lol

now my ugly mug will be driven all over the place... kinda cool tho

251a09dc.jpg

HAHA, thats kinda cool, but too bad you weren't holding up a giant musky or something a bit cooler than a carp... no offense to carp fisherman.

carp fishing is actually one of the biggest tourist attractions in our area and way more popular then walleye and musky with tourists... thats why i was asked for a pic with a carp and not a musky or walleye...

carp fishing is actually one of the biggest tourist attractions in our area and way more popular then walleye and musky with tourists... thats why i was asked for a pic with a carp and not a musky or walleye...

Sure thing CARP Mike, lol =) J/K. That's pretty cool. Good picture too.

You should sit in the back seat of that car and get somebody to drive you around for the day, rolling down the window and grinning out the window with a carp in your arms at everybody at each red light, then slowly rolling it back up (tinted windows required).

drive by carpin...lmao