Looking for info regarding dover perch fishing.

ckozizzle

Newbie fisherman here.

Just looking for a bit of info regarding Perch fishing in port dover.

When is the best time of season?

When is the best time of day?

Does someone under the age of 11 need a fishing license?

Is the lighthouse dock still the place to go?

I want to take the little guy fishing there and i dont want it to be a bust, i would like it if we caught at least something. lol.

Thanks!

is it a bust to take your child fishing and not catch anything??? re-evaluate your fishing experiences with your family....fish are just a bonus and not an expectation

As stated its hit and miss ...if your there and its on you could be in for the time of your life...if its not on....youll have made some great memories...i understand the need to be a super hero in your childs eyes...but being a realist...fishing is called fishing... not catching

Good Luck if you decide to go...either way ...youll end up being a super hero in your childs eyes

Cheers

is it a bust to take your child fishing and not catch anything??? re-evaluate your fishing experiences with your family....fish are just a bonus and not an expectation

As stated its hit and miss ...if your there and its on you could be in for the time of your life...if its not on....youll have made some great memories...i understand the need to be a super hero in your childs eyes...but being a realist...fishing is called fishing... not catching

Good Luck if you decide to go...either way ...youll end up being a super hero in your childs eyes

Cheers

Twocoda: I don't post a lot but read the boards every week, hoping I can get some good info, or better yet, help someone else but I just had to say what a good quote you had for ckoz Re: "fishing is called fishing...not catching". I tell my grandchildren it's a day out together, what else do you need. Thanks