Lowrance Sales help

bucktail

Finally go enough cash together for a HDS-8 Combo and ws wondering if anyone had heard of any Lowrance sales coming up.

Its a lot of money and I dont want to spend all the dough and have it come on sale the week after.

Any Lowrance staffers on here?

Thanks

Darren

Actually...that is a better deal Billybob, and it's new! Disregard the link I posted...this is better.

Lowrance HDS-8 Combo • Receive $200.00 in Cabela’s Bucks to be used on your next order when you purchase a HDS-8 Base Map with Temperature model combo. Valid through July 31, 2012.

Sale Price: $1,349.00

Actually...that is a better deal Billybob, and it's new! Disregard the link I posted...this is better.

Lowrance HDS-8 Combo • Receive $200.00 in Cabela’s Bucks to be used on your next order when you purchase a HDS-8 Base Map with Temperature model combo. Valid through July 31, 2012.

Sale Price: $1,349.00

Good deal but this is old inventory. If Darren wants a Gen II, he will have to cough up a few hun.

Ordered a HDS-8 Gen 2 combo, cant wait, thank you Billy Bob! and every one else.

Cant wait till I get it so I spend less time fishing and more time looking LOL!

Cant wait to use it on Erie, wish I had it last week looking for perch on a big flat.

Now I just have to figure out how to move my LMS 337 up to the front and find an adapter so I can plug it into my MinnKota Maxxum.

I think a call to Lowrance in Missisauga is in order. That and an order of Doc Sampson DVD for it.

Can i eneter screenshots of fish into the tourney??? LOL

Edited by bucktail