Weekend at Bernie's

fishnsled

Don't know how I missed this one..

Thanks for having me up Bernie, hopefully next time I'll be allowed to talk or even eat in the cottage with you guys.. Trying to figure out what the scarier sleeping situation is: Gerritt's demonic threats, or Will's humming show tunes in his sleep..

thanks god it wasnt the goose picture.. :)

no need for simpler games Bernie, i'm building an app for this kind of thing.. i call it "things to do when you're drunk", and i thought of the idea all by myself with no outside help..

Will, I truely wish the best for you and Joe and I'm sorry we couldn't make things work out.. you'll always have a special place in my heart..

Mike

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

HEY!!! I'm getting 40% of that app......OK 25%

Thanks Bernie - great time as always. Last weekend I had the photographer with me so there will be lots of pics without any fish from this past weekends adventure, anything that could go wrong likely like did as you know. Report to come via CCMT.

I believe that I am inline for a% of that app... heck, I'm the the Q/A UAT on that thing!

Actually, filming the UAT might prove to be worth a chuckle!

"There's no business, like show business..." Can't help but think of Ethel Merman when ever I see Will now!

LMAO

HH