Roll-up Spoon Pouch

DanD

We’ll be going up to Eddie North’s camp this July and I been looking for ways to cut some weight out of my tackle; actually my tackle boxes.

Right now all my spoons and crank baits are in a couple of the "special mate" spoon boxes.

Great box with the file cabinet type of dividers but the box is a bit bulky and it must weight at least 3 or 4 lbs empty.

So I been looking and calling locally with no success for these roll-up spoon pouches. Has anyone seen them at their local tackle shops?

I’ve sent an email to the people at Amish outfitters, they have the style I want; but I haven’t heard back from them yet.

So if anyone knows where a couple of these are hanging; possibly in a corner of a tackle shop, please let me know.

Here’s a picture of what I’m looking for; all the others that I've found on line only hold a third of what these will.

Thanks.

spoonpouch.jpg

Those are nice spoon storage options, but I bet I could fit all those spoons into a single Plano 3700 box :blink: . The empty box might even weigh less than that pouch too!

Also, I admit I am guilty of bringing in far more tackle than I would ever use on all my fishing trips, but I bet you don't really need 36 different spoons for your fly-in trip :dunno: .

Thanks for the replies.

Frank the guy that sells the tackle through Amish Outfitters called last night. I guess he’s fishing a charter or tourney out of St Catharines next week? He said he’d mail the roll-up to me after he’s on this side of the boarder; which will save me about half the shipping and be a bit quicker to my door.

I thought that was pretty good of him; he could have just sent it from his home and not be bothered with the extra leg work. :thumbsup_anim:

Now that I’ve got that on its way, the search for a relatively inexpensive (but reliable) graph with rechargeables is next on the list. Don’t need GPS options in the finder; I still have my trusty handheld; just want a somewhat accurate structure and depth.

Any suggestions?

You’re likely right fishlogic; I don’t need to fill the roll-up; but that one lure I’d leave at home will be the one my brother has and it’ll be the producer. I love my brother to death but I can’t let him out fish me; sibling rivalry lives forever. :devil:

Dan