Tottenham Conservation Park Pond

Meely

bass, sunfish, perch They used to stock the pond every year with rainbows, so i would imagine there would be some in there still.

Blows my mind that people camp there all summer long, city folk think it is the north and in the bush lol. I grew up there. Not a bad spot but not my ideal place to put an rv for the summer lol :D

Blows my mind that people camp there all summer long, city folk think it is the north and in the bush lol.

Im born and raised downtown Toronto. and I defiantly dont consider anything south of Parry Sound 'up north'. so youz a wrong ;)

Blows my mind that people camp there all summer long, city folk think it is the north and in the bush lol.

Im born and raised downtown Toronto. and I defiantly dont consider anything south of Parry Sound 'up north'. so youz a wrong ;)

lol ok, some city folk :lol:

:) Im sorry if I sounded crude, defiantly not my intention! but, being in the big city, i do really enjoy getting into our local ravines and valleys, rouge, don, humber to name a few, its my little escape from concrete.. so I understand where your coming from

Thanks for the replies......

I was just looking for a place where I could get to for a few hours in the summer evenings after I get home from work or for those weekends when I cant get away up north to the "real" outdoors.

This place is not that far from me and if there are bass in the lake....I think I'll give it a whirl.

Thanks for the info.......

Meely :canadian: