Ice out is coming soon!

limeyangler

Ice out should be here before end of walleye season....if not completely enough to cast from our shore or in a boat in a narrows somewhere...cant wait.

Ice has not receded far from our shore as yet...but whats left is pretty honeycombed, another week or so above freezing during the day and some wind should do the trick.

PICS OF IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE FRIDAY. NOT LONG NOW

IMG_1293-1.jpg

IMG_1294-1.jpg

IMG_1295-1.jpg

IMG_1296-1.jpg

IMG_1297-1.jpg

IMG_1298-1.jpg

IMG_1299-1.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

that's a wonderful slice of heaven you have.

I would definitely find it hard living in a city again thats for sure. Its amazing how clear the lake is at ice out, this lake is the clour of a Timmies double double as soon as the water is 20' from shore!

Love a lab that knows what side of a kid to be on!! Ours did the same with all three kids, as did Leah's when she was little girl.

LOL....and moments before that the 60lb beast came screaming across the yard full tilt and smacked into the kid broadside sending him flying!

By the looks of it, you'll be fishing from the front lawn soon Simon :thumbsup_anim:

Over here, ice is gone but season ends March 31st :wallbash:

I got Friday off so I'll be going after the pokadots and bows one last time B) then have to wait for opener, April 27th :(