Here's a head scratcher for yah!

Headhunter

i think the funniest part of all this is that people actually PAY for bottles of water! hahahahahaha

well my family made a couple million dollars selling those silly bottles of water and now live half the year in the carribean on a private property and own several downtown toronto reatail sites that make you sick the amount the monthly lease is

but hey who would pay for sillu bottles of water

well my family made a couple million dollars selling those silly bottles of water and now live half the year in the carribean on a private property and own several downtown toronto reatail sites that make you sick the amount the monthly lease is

And just think.....water is being sold at or sometime many times more then a gallon of gasoline.....who would ever of thought that would happen and no one complains about the price of bottled water....I myself can count on one hand the times I purchased a bottle of water.....now beer is another story....LOL.... :whistling:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

there's 1000 more fools born every day.