Boatsmart Exam

Gregoire

dont sweat it toronto angler....the pony pee the americans drink is equivelent to three week old apple juice up here in the land of men....

I'm glad I got mine and the one for my 12 year old when I did, it's really just another tax, there's no registry, if you lose your card and you don't have your original pin number you're outta luck so for the 15 kms we fish I was lucky to do it back years ago, I won't let him go out by himself yet, but he can drive with my supervision. It's really just another tax on small boaters and fisherman you will learn to navigate the waters you travel...coarse or not.

I passed mine last year using the online 3 hour test ( one day before picking up my new boat - D'oh!). I found it to be mostly common sense stuff, although I've been driving a boat since I was 5... I still don't know the buoy thing, but I'm rarely on big water.

Glad to see that you find drinking and boating a laughing matter :asshat:

What I find is the whole system is a laughing matter as Roy as already pointed out.....BTW I'm 1000% sure I'm more qualified as a boater then you will ever be....and I'm not even going to call you a :asshat:

Bob... :)

dont sweat it toronto angler....the pony pee the americans drink is equivelent to three week old apple juice up here in the land of men....

Actually I a devoted Labatt's drinker.......they sell so much here that Labatt's opened up a corporate office here in the Buffalo area.... :whistling: