sat. images of algonquin?

K-K-DAWG

I think you find that it is the maps people are using

depending on the time of day and angle, it does cover the area you are looking for

when there are no clouds....................but we will see if anyone else has a website

Terry is right. You can see pretty well the whole province from the MODIS images if it is sunny. The latest pics are a week old. I would check some APP specific sites for more up to date info.

The latest from Algonquin Adventure Site

Dated April 16, 2007

"Well today seemed to be the day for action here. When I went to work this morning I noticed that Lemke Lake(end of Barron Canyon rd) was more than 2/3 covered like I had previously said but rather closer to 3/4 covered with ice...oh well I thought. Today we got heavy rain all day instead of the snow that you Ottawa guys got just a couple hours down the road and it must have been exactly what mother nature had ordered, because when I came home this evening Lemke Lake is wide open!...little bit of ice around the south west end but for all intensive purposes it is open! I will check some other lakes tommorrow closer to the parkline or as I said before I may drive into Grand to check. I will post any results but I would say rest assured it is on its way out in this area in plenty of time for the opener."