Beaver River

fisher

Is anyone else heading up to the Beaver this weekend? After about 2 months of a hiatus on fishing - not self-imposed I might add, I am going out to breathe in some of that fresh air while casting a line out :Gonefishing: ...can't wait. I plan on being there first thing tomorrow morning, Saturday morning and hopefully Sun morning.

Does anyone have any current reports, water clarity, bait of choice and/or suggestions? You can PM me if you prefer. :santa:

Also, if anyone has any info on ther Bighead as well, that would be great.

Cheers. :thumbsup_anim:

Was that your report that I read about a week or two ago on the Beaver? I thought all the follow up posts were kind of funny.

All I was looking for was some current conditions, Its not going to change the fact that I am going...just trying to kill some time while I am at work.

Fisher. The water is clear and dropping, but still has some flow. The majority of the run from the last two weeks have moved up river. There still some around, but you may have to work a little harder. Try fishing the mouth first thing in the morning. Roe has been working good. Doesn't hurt to drift a pink worm or real worm either. You may have to use smaller bags and flouro leader as they tend to get pretty finicky when the water is clear. Check your pm.

Shhhhh! Don't talk about the Beaver on here! It causes a firestorm of controversy...

Who cares what those guys say about posting reports about the Beaver. I say water is prime and lots of fish being caught on the beaver....I think you should go if you wanna....good luck and catch lots of fish!