Boat Storage

motion

Hi guys. Just wondering if I could get some help finding a reasonable place to store my 18 ft boat/trailer. I live in the city and have my boat stored in a storage facility near Rutherford and hyw# 400. I have had it there for the last few years. Problem is they sold to new owners and the rent just doubled.

My son and I fish the waters of Simcoe, Couch, Bass Lake, and Sparrow. We often camp out at Bass Lake for some weedend fun.

Any sugggestions on where I can store my boat. It would be nice to find a place near hyw #400 on our way up north.

Thanks in advance.

If you do your fishing in Simcoe County, try Innisfil Self Storage on County Rd.4 (Hwy 11--Yonge St), just south of the Innisfil Beach Road. You have good access to Simcoe, Cook Bay, then a little north to Kempenfelt Bay, and hwy access to the rest of the lakes you have interest in.

The only trouble is getting 24hours/7 days access. My buddy Tiny stored his boat at the same place on Weston Rd and Rutherford that you did. I think the new owners are just waiting for the developers.

Good Luck

John

I agree John. I used to pay 50.00/month just a few years ago. They now want 150.00/month for out-door storage. I have one month left before the rates sky-rocket. At that rate it makes we think about selling my boat.......but that aint going to happen!!!!