Laptop cleaning

davey buoy

This past week finished using compressed air to blow out the power pack and cpu's etc on the kids desk tops. Both had dust and temps increasing.There ok now.

Anyone have any idea on how to clean or blow out my laptop?,as it is now 2 years old and I feel a little more heat on the underside of the laptop.I can see the fan entrance and the exit,but not certain blowing from the underside is the right thing to do. Your help would be appreciated,thanks.

I am on a laptop at home all the time. I usually remove the battery door, and blow out any dust visible. then i blow into the air exit holes forcing any dust back ut the way it came in.There are also access doors for ram and other components that i remove and clean.

Then i put the small rould brush adaptor on my vacuum, and suck up any dust through the fan inlet.

I find the keys on the keypad, are closer together than a regular keyboard, and mine doesnt accumulate a lot of dust.

I clean the screen with flat screen cleaner, never soap and water.

I am on a laptop at home all the time. I usually remove the battery door, and blow out any dust visible. then i blow into the air exit holes forcing any dust back ut the way it came in.There are also access doors for ram and other components that i remove and clean.

Then i put the small rould brush adaptor on my vacuum, and suck up any dust through the fan inlet.

I find the keys on the keypad, are closer together than a regular keyboard, and mine doesnt accumulate a lot of dust.

I clean the screen with flat screen cleaner, never soap and water.

I use the monster screen clean,as for the access doors,I take it you get to them from the back?.Will have a closer look tomorrow.Thanks