E-books

paul_614

What do you mean by your local isn't working? Do they offer Ebooks? You can go to any library and join it then download ebooks from that library for free. My wife had a Kobo then got one of the new Kobo VOX units. It was a bit of a pain to get it set up but now she can download any of the Epub books that our library offers. There is a really good selection.

There aren't a lot of sites that do offer free ebooks but I'll help you anyway I can. Just need a bit more information.

What do you mean by your local isn't working? Do they offer Ebooks? You can go to any library and join it then download ebooks from that library for free. My wife had a Kobo then got one of the new Kobo VOX units. It was a bit of a pain to get it set up but now she can download any of the Epub books that our library offers. There is a really good selection.

There aren't a lot of sites that do offer free ebooks but I'll help you anyway I can. Just need a bit more information.

the Niagara Falls library site seems to be down for e-books. I am under 50 years old and like reading autobiographies. Cliff, you have helped me in the past and appreciate any input you have

the Niagara Falls library site seems to be down for e-books. I am under 50 years old and like reading autobiographies. Cliff, you have helped me in the past and appreciate any input you have

Ok, (always glad to help whenever I can, if you have patience, I've got determination LOL). This may sound stupid, are you a member of the Niagara Falls Library, do you have a membership card/number? If so, and the site is just down, I would call them and find out when the site will be back up and on line, it might already be.

Apart from that you will have to go into Adobe Digital Editions or Overdrive and set yourself up (both are free and Adobe is easier to use as long as you don't have the Kobo VOX, if you do then you'll have to use Overdrive.)

Once you are set up you will have to enter your library then your ID and pin number (usually default is last 4 digits of your library card number). Once that done you can browse any epubs that they have available and download them free for up to two weeks at a time.

Hope this is helping but one step at a time!