embeding videos

Mikeyfish

Can't figure out how to embed a video here from youtube. need help

thanx

A good Samaritan posted this a while back, I saved it as a txt file, works for me and thanks whoever you were

"it is very simple to embed video here. when you are watching the Youtube clip under it you will see a little button called EMBED click it. You will see a box containing the code needed to embed a video here. copy the code. post it into your thread. Now be sure you are using the full thread editor, the little button below.... After that you will see a little button on the bottom left, with a + and "click to configure post options" click the +. Beside post options you will see HTML Off by default. Change this to HTML ON - auto line break. then finish you're post by clicking reply as normal. You have now embedded video into your post.'

A good Samaritan posted this a while back, I saved it as a txt file, works for me and thanks whoever you were

"it is very simple to embed video here. when you are watching the Youtube clip under it you will see a little button called EMBED click it. You will see a box containing the code needed to embed a video here. copy the code. post it into your thread. Now be sure you are using the full thread editor, the little button below.... After that you will see a little button on the bottom left, with a + and "click to configure post options" click the +. Beside post options you will see HTML Off by default. Change this to HTML ON - auto line break. then finish you're post by clicking reply as normal. You have now embedded video into your post.'

Thanx guys I just got it done ((Moving my shack to deeper water))