Ottawa shore fishing??

Puckhead

Need some help from some of our sens fans :) (seeing how I bleed blue and white, I'll probably be saying that for a few years to come...)

It looks like I may be in ottawa this weekend, nepean area. Any open shore fishing opportunities that you folks know of? I'm familiar enough with the area. Any ideas would be great!

Cheers all and hope your mondays are going well!

Guest Trophymuskie

LOL I can just see it. Come on over this way leafs fan come on a little further in the bush. there is a nice river to fish here errrrr I mean for you to go swimming. LOL

Guest Trophymuskie
It should be ok. There are more Leaf fans in Ottawa than Sens fans anyway!

Actually that's not true there are a lot of closet leafs fan around Ottawa but they only come out when the makebeleafs are in town.

Sure wear that shirt out fishing, it would be great casting practice for all the Sens fans. :)

So your saying wearing my leafs jersey to a bar on Sunday night isn't a good idea? :P

About as smart as wearing a Smiths Falls DCI jacket into a Perth Pool hall ! LOL

Can you bring my daughters belongings back from Carleton while you are there... and save me a trip? :dunno:

As long as I don't need a u-haul - done deal :)

I've actually had to postpone a week it looks like... I'll let you know... It's OK though - it looks like the Sens will be around for another series so there is plenty of time to heckle Ottawa's fine supporters.