Spring What is that?(Pics of the Snow)

Mike the Pike

Ok enough is enough while some of you are out trib fishing( and I am Happy for you)some are picking up new boats in the states and enjoying a good cruise with beer LOL.We Montrealers well we just don't know what is happening.Gerritt just picked up his new Lawn Mower and I can't believe it but yes come tomorrow morning I will be using the snow blower.Sonny well he had a nice report about his boat ride today.Cliff and basskicker thanks for the pics of the spawning fish! I would love to send this ...............you know to Tom(TJSA) who needs it.Rich and Sleded are catching little cats.The threads from little angler seem to make my day.

I really hope I can go fishing in 2 weeks for trout.Its not looking good for the trout opener :wallbash:

Help Me please!

122794.JPG

122795.JPG

Notice the boat under the carport.She is ready to go but Mother nature is not willing.I had to cover her back up until May,June maybe July :wallbash:

122796.JPG

Anyway enjoy southern Ontario and the USA.

Pictures of warm fishing weather are welcome.Please send ASAP.

MTP :worthy::(

Edited by Mike the Pike

I was just sitting here thinking how nice it may be in about a weeks time , and then I read your post.

Hopefully it won't last long and your boat will be in the water in no time.

Crossing fingers!

Cheers

Jen

mike not to burst your bubble but i was talking with somebody that lives in magog and thats not looking any better still about 20 inches of ice but the shores are breaking up,,yess..its supposed tom warm up by the end of the week. think positive lol what about me thats supposed to leave in exactly 4 weeks?????? i may have to end up skating into the lodge

Ok enough is enough , I would love to send this ...............you know to Tom(TJSA) who needs it.

I really hope I can go fishing in 2 weeks for trout.Its not looking good for the trout opener :wallbash:

Darn it all, how did you get so lucky to get that precipitation?????????? :lol:

I know you saw my post from last saturday, and noticed the complete lack of snow in the bush in the few pictures.

2 weeks ago, we had a small squall, which left us with about 4-6 inches of snow. Its all gone now, not melted, it evaporated. Did nothing for our current low water situation, nor provide any runoff for our steelhead spawn.

Our rivers up here still have ice on them, no runoff to break it up, so it all sunk to the bottom. Gonna take a bit of time for it to melt, even in plus celcious weather.

Rain would help break it up, but none of any significance in the forecast.

Fish kills in the rivers, because of the ice sinking to the bottom, will be common up here. Already happening in the Geraldton area. Seen the pictures, and heard the reports already.

Darn, you are one lucky dude MTP!