SOPA thought I would say HI

HTHM

this attempt to pass SOPA isnt going to pass at this point....but it might after a few amendments....under SOPA as it is right now ....you could get 5 years for downloading a Micheal Jackson song ... but if you kill Micheal you only get 4 years? :whistling:

this attempt to pass SOPA isnt going to pass at this point....but it might after a few amendments....under SOPA as it is right now ....you could get 5 years for downloading a Micheal Jackson song ... but if you kill Micheal you only get 4 years? :whistling:

Twocoda, relax buddy....you're going to stroke out at this rate....I hope you actually realize a LOT of this Bull on the internet is just that and never actually happens...have a Timmy's and go catch a fish today... :)

Twocoda, relax buddy....you're going to stroke out at this rate....I hope you actually realize a LOT of this Bull on the internet is just that and never actually happens...have a Timmy's and go catch a fish today... :)

lol...i agree BB...winternet i guess....but ill trade the Timmys for a Coors...thin the blood out to avoid the stroke...lol...

lol...i agree BB...winternet i guess....but ill trade the Timmys for a Coors...thin the blood out to avoid the stroke...lol...

Oh God, I thought all you Canadians new a good beer when you tasted one....those Coors will kill you.....Labatts Blue Light Please.... :thumbsup_anim:

Who would of thought Coors would buy Molson's... :wallbash: