NF- Hyundai Generators

atvaholic

Absolute total junk.

I have one. well cared for - premium gas, sea foam stabilizer, fresh plugs.

Failed to start when I needed it last winter.'Took it to Hyundai repair centre, they finally got it started. Crappy carb system, very difficult to start. Later starter rope broke. I lost WalMart receipt so no warranty coverage.

I had to mod air breather with tube to spray ether into carbs to start.

Honda & Yamaha aren't cheap but definitely worth the premium when you need power.

Absolute total junk.

I have one. well cared for - premium gas, sea foam stabilizer, fresh plugs.

Failed to start when I needed it last winter.'Took it to Hyundai repair centre, they finally got it started. Crappy carb system, very difficult to start. Later starter rope broke. I lost WalMart receipt so no warranty coverage.

I had to mod air breather with tube to spray ether into carbs to start.

Honda & Yamaha aren't cheap but definitely worth the premium when you need power.

Darn Ted, sorry to hear that. I'm in the same boat. Don't need it often, but when I need it it better work!! Can I ask if its a newer or older one? What model is it?

I have a yamaha and a champion generator,altho the yammy was expensive it ALWAYS start regardless of weather.The champion I would like to bury as it almost NEVER starts unless the weather is 20+ and a large can of quick start is a must. :wallbash:

vance