Rapala Pro Select 6-Man Pop-Up

BucktownAngler

I got a raincheck on this Rapala Pro Select 6-Man Pop-Up they now have them in stock. I was wondering if anybody has one of theses, and has any feedback on it.

I have not been able to find any information about this hut, it seems like CT is the only store that sells these. They are not even listed on Rapalas website, and all of Rapalas huts have a red/black colour scheme and this one is blue, which seemed odd to me.

I was wondering if this is 300 or 600 denier material and insulated or not. also general feedback wwould be good, if anybody has any.

Thanks

rapala6man.jpg

I got a raincheck on this Rapala Pro Select 6-Man Pop-Up they now have them in stock. I was wondering if anybody has one of theses, and has any feedback on it.

I have not been able to find any information about this hut, it seems like CT is the only store that sells these. They are not even listed on Rapalas website, and all of Rapalas huts have a red/black colour scheme and this one is blue, which seemed odd to me.

I was wondering if this is 300 or 600 denier material and insulated or not. also general feedback wwould be good, if anybody has any.

Thanks

rapala6man.jpg

Boss, as for size it is great. My brother in law got the Clam Command Post for Christmas and we set it up right away. Lots of space inside and the dimensions are the same. Easy set-up and take down too. Not sure about the material though.