I'm back

wormdunker

Hi folks

I'm back after a long time away. I was working in a remote area of northern Ontario since last March & was out of touch due to either poor or no internet service. I returned in late October & have been lurking for a while. Same great board with the very informative articles. Decided to start posting again after viewing the post about the GTG in late January on Nipissing. Long story short my home is in Fonthill (near St. Catharine) now working in Sudbury. I would appreciate if some members from Sudbury could email me ([email protected]) to help with ice fishing spots near Sudbury. I've fished open water up near Gogama but never been in Sudbury during the winter. Your assistance is much appreciated. Just picked up my new ATV, got the auger tuned up, bought a new Mr. Buddy heater,doing some final touches on my hut. I'm ready to go!! Another request. I forgot my password, got a new 15 digit password thru email. How do change it to another to my personal password. Thanx for your help. Keep the articles coming.