Canal Lake boat launch??

Locnar

I was wondering if anyone knew where the boat launch(es) is on Canal Lake. Another quick question, anyone ever gone ice fishing on Canal Lake? I am aware that there is a strong currant, probably makes the ice a bit sketchier.

I was wondering if anyone knew where the boat launch(es) is on Canal Lake. Another quick question, anyone ever gone ice fishing on Canal Lake? I am aware that there is a strong currant, probably makes the ice a bit sketchier.

There is one on Centennial Dr or Road between Hwy 48 and Simcoe rd 46.Not sure what the ice conditions are in the area though.

Kerry

Right on, thanks guys. That one he mentioned dealing with Country rd 46 and 48... would that be on Macintye rd or paradise rd? The map seems to say 2 names for the same street...

No Centennial actually goes between the two.I think paradise rd is a little closer to kirkfield.Centennial actually cuts Canal in half if you are looking at a map.The bridge that it runs over the lake is called the 'hole in the wall'.

Kerry

Edited by Kerry

ice not ready..weather too mild....launch...sunset cover marina and off centinenal park drive...marina launch is better especially with fluctuating water levels