Bought New Ice Auger

Jds63

Don't be surprised if you get some bad looks using a power auger. Some guys have pulled up were a group of guys are stealth fishing and buddy starts his power auger. you just shut their fishing down.

I've had a power auger for years and made a few people ticked off unintentional. If your walking, you might want to stick with a manual

Now that me laugh Dave. Give the gas job a rip.Do a few holes,the guys leave,an hour later, guess what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THIER BACK,,,,,,,,,,,,,the fish that is. :tease:

STIFL, I say to those .

Yes I typed in STIFLE. :lol:

great, thanks! I guess the guys at Parts Source don't know what they are selling then... :wallbash:

Here is a link to the Esso oil page detailing the differences of two stroke oils and uses.This is what I researched before.

http://www.imperialoil.ca/Canada-English/Files/Products_Lubes/IOCAENPVLESEasymix_2_cycle.pdf

In any case 1 liter of oil is going to mix 50 liters of gas at 50:1. Thats way more than you need for an auger unless you have something else to use it on as well such as I do.

For those that use Esso easymix or the Snowmobile(same stuff basically) or the Outboard (TCW3 formula)oils I have found the best prices at National Grocers( cheapest) or Real Canadian Warehouse.They are anywhere from 4.95 to 5.95 a liter,pretty much 2 bucks cheaper than the gas station.

Kerry