Berkeley Nanofil

Eazy

Part of the fun of fishing is getting to try new products, see how they work for your style of fishing. Lots of products have a plus/minus side. Ultimately it's up to the individual to decide what products they like and choose to use.

Through years of experience, you can compare products for certain applications according to YOUR experience. Then when someone asks a question about said product, they are obviously looking for opinions on that product. All I did was voice my opinion and try to help make an educated decision.

My experience, or yours for that matter is never wrong.

Part of a message board is to create new members, drive traffic and help educate people. It's also a place to go in your downtime to have a little fun, and shoot the *hit with fellow anglers. This is a great board, full of great anglers of all types, great personalities etc. I enjoy it here. I've read post by you and enjoyed them, and even learned some things.

Thanks! :)

Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way, but that's your issue, not mine. I am who I am.

IMO, if your going to post towards me in a sarcastic manner, at least inject a little humor.

Back to the topic...thumbsup_anim.gif